Hi Everyone!
Since we are heading to China soon we figured we should create a blog... seems to be the thing to do these days. I know nothing about creating a blog so this is new territory for me. It took me forever to design it so I'm hoping the rest of it's easier. We are hoping to be able to post from China so you can all share in our journey to Ava.
You may be wondering a bit about the title of our Blog. I wanted to come up with a title that somehow included our names/initials. After spending far too much time trying different options, :-) I decided on DASH, which stands for Doug, Ava, Sheryl and Hannah. Hopefully this blog will fill you in on the "this and that" of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You did it!!! Good work! Can't wait to follow along on your China trip!
Hi Sweetpea can't wait to see the joy on all of your faces when you reach your beautiful daughter Ava.
I'll be with you in spirit and mind all the way! BIG kisses for Hannah and Ava xxxxxx All my love as always
Welcome to the blogging world! Love your blog title too! I'll be excited to hear all about your adventures in China as you go to pick up your sweet little Ava!
Great Job Sheryl! I guess now it's my turn to set up a blog. I think it will have to wait until we are in Kalamazoo. Have an awesome trip! Sydney was so excited that we could follow your trip on the computer!
Renee and Sydney
Dear Bakers and Reitbergs,
Today your journey begins (continues??)!
"Please Lord, let the journey go well! No delays or misses or dizzy problems! We know we can get detailed with you Jesus! Thank you so much for your grace and mercy and LOVE!" Amen!
We are SO excited for you! Our love and prayers "journey" with you!
Kay and CJ and Danny
Post a Comment