We have been having so much fun this fall. The weather has been so warm on some days that it feels like summer again - what a gift! Despite having a cold, ear infection and teething, Ava has enjoyed doing our fall family traditions like Robinettes Apple Orchard with our friends Trish and Lia, Koetsiers for a hayride and other fall activities, raking leaves and jumping in piles, Post Family Farm, and painting pumpkins (Ava actually sat this one out) :-). Since it's been so nice we've enjoyed lots of extra bike rides and walks. Our friends are letting us borrow their double stroller to try it - that's been so great since it allows us to take really long walks without Hannah getting too tired.

Double the fun!

Having fun at Koestiers

Yum... I think I'd like to eat one

A serious artist

Ava's first pumpkin

Enjoying apples and a hayride
Two little cuties sittin' on a pumpkin...

Robinettes with Lia

Enjoying the gorgeous fall weather

A family bike ride

A little helper

Yum... I think I'll eat one
Petting a chick at Post Family Farm
1 comment:
This fall has been fabulous - so glad you and your beautiful family have been enjoying every moment of it together! Love the picture of your two little cuties on the pumpkins!
Post a Comment