Sunday, December 21, 2008

Catching Up

The past few weeks have been a bit of a blur. Taking an intense three week online class on top of being a mom and working has filled every minute of those weeks. Most nights I was up until at least midnight keeping up with the demands of the class, which unfortunately was one of the worst classes I have ever taken. I am so thankful to be done so I can now focus on Christmas. I'm sure Doug and the girls are glad too! Here are some pics of special things we packed into the past few weeks.
Hannah's ladybug birthday party with the girls from her kindergarten class: Sydney, Chloe, Audrey, Cara, Chloe Joy, Annika, Anja, and Anna

Jane and Hannah at Lia's skating party - the bar disappeared once they gained confidence

Celebrating Lia's birthday

Happy birthday, Nana!

Getting our Christmas tree

Hannah's pottery party

Grace, Hannah, Allison, Kate, Lia and Anna... a couple kids couldn't make it because they were sick :-(

My "Small Group" had fun making wreaths

Hannah and Comet

Visiting with Santa - notice how tightly Ava is holding on to her daddy

Family togetherness

The whole family enjoyed getting their faces painted

What's not to love about these sweet little faces

Hannah with her friend Grace after their school Christmas program

Snow, snow and more snow!

Sledding fun with Daddy

Decorating our gingerbread house before an "earthquake" caused the whole thing to collapse

Posing for our Christmas card picture

No comments: