Last year at Heritage Camp, Hannah said she wished it would last 100 days. Although that wish didn't come true, we were glad that it was once again time for Heritage Camp. Hannah went with her friend Gwyneth but also enjoyed making new friends. She had a great week! I love that Hannah is able to connect with other Chinese children and celebrate her Chinese heritage. I helped out with supplies this year and hope to get involved with teaching at some point. Hannah asked if I could be her teacher at HC someday - I thought that was sweet. Guess I should probably be her teacher while she still wants me to be. :-)

Hannah with Makayla, Gwyneth, and Allie

Performing with all of the China campers

Hannah's new friend Allie who came all the way from Florida to attend Heritage Camp (Hannah has a new pen pal)

Hannah and Gwyneth with Gwyneth's brother Peter
Elizabeth, Hannah, Rachel and Hannah - reconnecting with children of our friends, Frank and Debbie.
No comments:
Post a Comment