Thursday, January 28, 2010

39 and Counting!


I find it hard to believe that I am almost 40. After all, I can clearly remember that it was just yesterday that my parents turned 40 (ha!). Somehow time flies and here I am at 39 years of age. I am actually very ready to turn 40. I get to celebrate with a weekend in New York City with my dear friend, Stacy. I think that's the only reason I am excited about turning 40. Having said that, I am very grateful for my 39 years of life. I'm also grateful for...

a faithful, loving husband,
beautiful, active children,
cup-filling friends,
a rewarding job,
good health,
God's faithfulness,
laughter,
helpful parents,
a wonderful extended family,
a warm house,
plenty of food,
the love of Jesus,
soul sisters,
a great church family...

The list could go on and on. Your name may not be listed, but I am grateful for each one of you too!

No comments: