Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Our Big 8 Year Old!

Our wild (note zebra outfit below), witty, wacky, (strong-)willed, and wonderful daughter is 8! Really? Man, oh, man, where does the time go? I can't believe Hannah is 8?! I think I type something like this every year in my blog. I try to savor and enjoy each age and stage, but somehow time still has a way of slipping by too quickly. Okay, I better stop or I'm going to need some tissues.

Hannah, sometimes you try my patience and other times you make me laugh or think about life in a new way with the questions you ask or the observations you make. You are incredibly creative, determined, thoughtful, opinionated, goofy, stubborn, and curious, and I wouldn't want you any other way! I love you to the ends of the earth and back, and so does your Dad! Thank you for being such a blessing to our family. xoxoxo




I LOVE this picture!!!

No comments: