Friday, February 11, 2011

Remembering Robin

Today would have been my dear friend Robin's 40th birthday. She went home to be with Jesus nearly 12 years ago, but not a day goes by that I don't think about her and wish with all my heart that she could still be here. There are so many times that I think of something I wish I could share with her. Each joy and sorrow I face in life, I wish she could be there to celebrate or cry with me. I wish she could have met my girls and I wish my girls could have really known their "Auntie" Robin rather than just hearing stories about her. I find myself missing her more than usual today. I wish we could've shared our 40th birthdays together - we used to celebrate in between our actual birthdays since they were only 16 days apart. Happy birthday, Robin! I can't wait to celebrate with you in Heaven!
All ready for our Senior prom...just waiting for our dates. Could our hair be any bigger?
Roses on my 40th birthday cake symbolizing me and Robin. Robin was "Rose Red" and I was "Snow White"

No comments: