Ava continues to do very well. I will write more about her in a separate post. I wanted to share some pictures from her homecoming at the airport. It was so fun to come home and see familiar faces of dear friends and family. Ava was tired and sick of traveling (as we all were) so her smiles weren't as plentiful as they normally are. She was very excited to meet everyone even if she didn't always show it. :-)
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Ava's Homecoming!
I am finally posting again. The past two weeks since we arrived home have flown by. We've been busy... adjusting to life with a baby again, learning how to handle both the needs of a busy 4 year old and an active 9 month old, visiting with friends and family, and getting Hannah ready for preschool.
Ava continues to do very well. I will write more about her in a separate post. I wanted to share some pictures from her homecoming at the airport. It was so fun to come home and see familiar faces of dear friends and family. Ava was tired and sick of traveling (as we all were) so her smiles weren't as plentiful as they normally are. She was very excited to meet everyone even if she didn't always show it. :-)
Ava continues to do very well. I will write more about her in a separate post. I wanted to share some pictures from her homecoming at the airport. It was so fun to come home and see familiar faces of dear friends and family. Ava was tired and sick of traveling (as we all were) so her smiles weren't as plentiful as they normally are. She was very excited to meet everyone even if she didn't always show it. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment