Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miss P

Hannah was pleased, proud and tickled pink to be Miss P for the Letter People Parade at school. Okay, I'll stop trying to use "P" words as I type this. :-) We had fun making her costume together. Miss P likes pointy patches so we headed to the fabric store to buy fabric and something to help us iron on the patches we cut from the fabric. While Ava took her nap, Hannah and I had loads of fun cutting and ironing together. Hannah was such a great helper...she loves doing crafty things. She did a lot of the cutting while I ironed on the patches. We were both pleased, proud...oops, I'm doing it again. I'll try to refrain from overusing a plethora of P words. :-) Anyway...the shirt turned out really cute and Hannah looked adorable in her costume. The other kindergarteners looked awesome too! It was so fun to watch them parade through the school singing the alphabet.





3 comments:

Karen said...

Particularly pleasant post! Proud parent, perfect pictures!

Catherine said...

Cute costume! Looks like a great parade! Love the pink hair too!

liasmomma said...

I think Hannah would look ADORABLE with her hair cute like it was with the wig. She looked so cute in that wig!!

Auntie Trish