Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year, a New Blog Design

I decided that in honor of starting a new year, I should change our blog - I was ready for something new. Hannah helped me pick out the background. While we were doing it she asked if she could have her own blog. Sometimes I think she is 7 going on 14. :-) I told her she was too young to have her own blog, but she could sometimes post on our family blog. So...in the future you may see some posts by Hannah. I'm sure it will be fun to see her pictures and get a glimpse of life through the eyes of a 7 year old. Another new feature that I'd like to add is a Blog Blessing. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheryl-
I don't have your email so I thought I'd try leaving a comment here. We are having a CNY celebration at our church on 2/13 from 2-5pm. We will be doing crafts, having appetizers, and performance from a professional dragon dance team and several performances from the Chinese Asso. of West Michigan. Tickets are $3.00 each and are going FAST. The Hielkema's will be coming and just wanted to see if you guys would like to come. Would be great to see you! Let me know, tickets do need to be purchased ahead of time. Call me if you want more info, 532-5699.

Thanks,
Jodi