Many of you have asked when I would start posting again. You must be tired of seeing the "Blog Hiatus" entry every time you click on our blog. Somehow my blog hiatus has turned into a hibernation. :-) Well, spring is almost here so I'm done hibernating!
In February, our friend James helped fix our computer. Thank you, James! Unfortunately, in addition to the new hard drive, we needed new memory, a new modem and a new printer. Our old computer is new and improved and we are left wondering if we should have just purchased a new computer. James did an awesome job though, so our computer is really fast and seems like a new computer, aside from our jumbo monitor. :-)
Now I'm trying to catch up on the memories and milestones that happened in January and February. I had started a few posts before our computer crashed in January. Those are posted below so just scroll down to see them. January 4th is a particularly special one for both me and Doug. I also back dated some posts so those will eventually appear below as well. I like to try and keep things chronological - yes, I am just like you, Mom! :-)
Are you as ready for Spring as I am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment