Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Making the Most of Magnificent March Days

Yesterday, Ava came up to me wearing her bathing suit and asked if we could fill up the mini pool on our deck. That's not something we typically do here in March, but yesterday was anything but typical. I think she was shocked when I said yes. She jumped up and down and said, "I'm so exciting, Mom!"

The beautiful weather continued today so the pink paddling pool made another appearance. This time, Hannah and her friend Chloe joined us. I could get use to March weather like this. Unfortunately, it won't last. I've already heard the "S" word forecasted for the weekend. Even if that happens, I am so grateful for this lovely glimpse of Spring and Summer.






1 comment:

Catherine said...

Love it! We MUST enjoy these few days of spring/summer weather before winter returns yet again!