Hannah: "Mom, am I mostly Chinese or am I half Dutch and half Chinese?"
Me: "Honey, biologically you are 100% Chinese, but you're also Dutch because you were adopted into our family. What made you ask that?
Hannah: "I just have an imaginary friend who brought it up."
The next day, she was rummaging around in our recycle bin. She said that she wanted to make something. Soon she came walking through the kitchen with an armful of plastic "junk" and headed to her room. The end result was beyond anything I could have imagined. See for yourself.
Presenting...
Lucy Green (made entirely from recycled products)

I love you, my creative, goofy, feisty, sweet seven year old! No, not you, Lucy, I'm talking about Hannah! :-)

2 comments:
Thoughtful little girl you have there as well as creative and crafty!
LOVE IT!! Lia said "HANNAH MADE THAT?.....WOW!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment