This year marks the end of two schools that have been a big part of our lives - my teaching career and Hannah's schooling experience. Both of the schools are consolidating with another Christian school to form one larger new school. While we're excited about the opportunities the new school will bring, we are also sad to say goodbye to the school buildings that each hold so many memories. Fortunately, the closing of these schools won't ever take away the precious memories that occured within their walls.
Hannah's school - I also taught/aided here for 7 years and my dad and aunt went here

The students and staff of Hannah's school - I had the chance to play photographer again and create the final yearbook

My dad pointing to his class photo
I was able to reconnect with former students at the celebrations for both schools.
No comments:
Post a Comment