Hannah, we hope you have a wonderful year in second grade! We pray that you will be a good friend this year, learn lots, enjoy your teacher, and grow in your walk with God. We love you to the moon and back!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
First Day of School
I find it hard to believe that our spunky, sweet, smart, and sassy seven year old is starting second grade (I'm sure you'll be impressed with my use of alliteration this time, Karen). This is a big year as both Hannah and Ava will be in school and all three of us are moving to a new building. Hannah is super excited and doesn't seem to be very anxious about starting second grade in the new consolidated elementary school. I, on the other hand, am more anxious about all of the changes...or maybe it's because I'm a little sad that my baby is heading to preschool. Where oh where does the time go?
Hannah, we hope you have a wonderful year in second grade! We pray that you will be a good friend this year, learn lots, enjoy your teacher, and grow in your walk with God. We love you to the moon and back!

Hannah, we hope you have a wonderful year in second grade! We pray that you will be a good friend this year, learn lots, enjoy your teacher, and grow in your walk with God. We love you to the moon and back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment