That is the question I am struggling with. It has been ages since my last post in March, so many of you have probably given up on me. I, on the other hand, am not quite ready to let it go. I think.
The part of blogging that I have missed the most is the reflection piece. When I sort through photos of family events or write about day-to-day blog worthy experiences, it causes me to relive, reflect on and remember those events and moments. That being said, I have found it more challenging to find time for sorting through photos and reflecting on here. As the cool, crisp days of autumn send us back indoors, I am hoping to spend some time catching up on our blog.
It's good to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So feeling the same way! I am way behind because blogger wasn't uploading my pictures for a while. Now I feel like I am too far behind to start again, but I am not sure I want to let it go totally as I too love the reflection it allows!
Post a Comment