Wednesday, August 8, 2007

All Our Bags Are Packed, We're Ready to Go!

China and Ava, here we come!



















11 comments:

Unknown said...

OH!!! Have a wonderful trip! We're so excited for you and will be checking your blog at least once a day!

Nicky said...

Hi honey i'm checking in all the time for updates Hannah looks so beautiful. I can feel the excitment in your hearts. Love you xx

Catherine said...

Have a great trip and keep those updates coming!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Praying that your travels are going smooth and everyone is healthy and ready to meet precious Ava!
I'm excited to read about your many adventures!

Heather DeWeerd

Anonymous said...

Holy cow...I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to follow your journey and meet little Ava!
Love, Erika.

Anonymous said...

So exciting to hear about you guys heading over. It will be great to hear about the Lord's latest blessing to you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! I am sure all is going well in China....looking forward to hearing when you have Ava in your arms. God Bless

Lorna said...

I'm thinking about you every morning and every night; wondering what is going on with the Baker family now and what does Hannah think of her country! I can't wait to hear any news. Throw me any bones. I'm desperate.

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys got there by now. We're checking the computer all the time to see if you've posted any updates. Lia's been praying for you guys every day and she's thinking of Hannah.

mary and john and kids said...

Bakers, We are so excited for all four of you. We hope that you have a safe and uneventful trip.(well hardly uneventful!) We will be prayying for all of you, and especially for a smooth transition for Ava. Our love, The Wynbeeks