The past few weeks have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do much blogging. That, and I've discovered Facebook and Word Challenge. Both can be a bit addicting so I'm trying to limit myself. I thought I better do some catching up on our blog.
We're doing well. I'm adjusting to my new job, which is teaching reading part-time at my former school. It's been seven years since I last taught there so it feels very different, but it is going well. I work with students one-on-one, which is also a big switch for me. At times I miss the dynamics of a regular classroom setting. I also have days when I really miss the little cuties from preschool. Fortunately, I get to see some of my former preschoolers when I drop off or pick up Hannah at school. There's nothing like getting a great big hug from an excited little preschooler.
Doug's keeping really busy with work. He's had to do some traveling this fall. We're glad to have him home with us again. Both girls squealed excitedly when he arrived home tonight. They love their daddy! Hannah is keeping busy with school, jazz dance, cheerleading, and her active social calendar. Ava is keeping busy with being Ava... an active almost two year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment