Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Fun

We have been busy enjoying lots of fun fall activities... so busy that I guess I haven't had time to blog about them. :-) There have been some really beautiful fall days - I'm going to be sad to see winter come. Today was another gorgeous day, and it sounds like tomorrow is going to be even better. I'm excited that Halloween won't be a cold and rainy day like it often is.

Our girls are excited (mainly Hannah) about dressing up and trick-or-treating. Hannah plans on being Mulan (but that may change tomorrow... who knows!?) and Ava will be a flower (the same costume that Hannah wore when she was two). I'm thrilled that I didn't spend a dime on costumes since Hannah's wearing something from her dress-up stash and Ava's wearing a lovely hand-me-down. I'm going to quick add some pictures (perhaps on different posts) and then head to bed. Tomorrow is a big day at Hannah's school. They are having a "Laps for Learning" event to raise money for her school. I get to help out, which should be fun!

Pre-Halloween fun with Sue's and Kristin's kids (minus Josh)

No comments: