What a difference a year makes! Last year, Hannah felt so-so about T-ball. I think she had more fun picking dandelions and drawing patterns with her cleats than she did with T-ball. This year she really got into it - hustling for the ball, throwing it to the right base, and swinging hard to get some good hits. A big plus was that she played on the same team as her good friend Grace and Grace's brother Matthew. Another plus was that her mom was one of her coaches. She was very excited when I offered to help coach her team. I realize that some day she may not be so excited about having her mom as a coach, so I relished the chance to do it now while she was more than thrilled about the idea.
I love the picture below of the two of us standing the exact same way as we waited for the batter to hit the ball. Like mother, like daughter. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment