I had to post a picture of the adorable cookie bouquet we received this week from Stacy. The girls got so excited (okay, I did too) when the delivery man came to the door holding this beautiful arrangement. The best part is the cookies taste as wonderful as they look! Doug was gone on a work trip but we did manage to save some for him too. :-) Thanks, Stacy for this creative and beautiful, not to mention yummy, gift!Friday, July 31, 2009
What a Cute Way to Say Thanks
I had to post a picture of the adorable cookie bouquet we received this week from Stacy. The girls got so excited (okay, I did too) when the delivery man came to the door holding this beautiful arrangement. The best part is the cookies taste as wonderful as they look! Doug was gone on a work trip but we did manage to save some for him too. :-) Thanks, Stacy for this creative and beautiful, not to mention yummy, gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment