September is filled with many birthday celebrations on both sides of our family. My dear hubby celebrated his _ _
nd birthday...I'll let you fill in the blank and try to guess. All I can say is that I hope I look as good as he does when I turn his age in many, many years. :-) I just love the pictures with our girls that were taken on his special day. We love you, Doug/Daddy!


My dear grandpa Peter celebrated his 99th birthday on September 19. Wow!!! He is hoping to make it until 100, bless him. My mom's family gathered together in honor of this special occasion.
Following the celebration for my grandpa, we had a surprise party for my Aunt Jan who turned 60. The birthday fairy, who looks a little to me like a hippie John Lennon fairy, made a special appearance.

Our birthday celebration with Doug's side of the family was missing Justin so the guys improvised and left a space in his honor. The peanut butter pie, New York style cheesecake and ice cream pie I made were a hit and disappeared rather quickly. Sorry you didn't get any, Justin. We missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment