Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Love

In January, I made the fateful decision to join Pinterest. For a few weeks I was a Pinterest addict - pinning any cute ideas I came across. Then I came up for air and decided I better start doing some of the awesome ideas I had found. Voila. Just in time for Valentine's Day! Here are some of those ideas...and some of our own.

Loved this idea from Pinterest. It's a sand shovel with M&M's. Ava and I made these for her preschool friends.
Hannah and I made chocolate dipped pretzel sticks for her class. I thought she should make cards that said, "Stick with me Valentine, we make a great pair." Apparently my idea was uncool - she did her own thing. :-)
Hannah and I created this for her awesome teacher, Mrs. Pluymert. We adapted an idea we found on Pinterest.
Some of my favorite Valentines
We tried something new this year and we all loved it. We each wrote things we love about each other on hearts, read them aloud and then hung them up. Everyone got into it. We had many laughs and smiles.

A few days before Valentine's Day, Doug took Hannah and Ava on a special date to the Daddy & Daughter(s) Royal Ball at HIS. I'm not sure who had more fun.


No comments: