Chongqing has been so incredible! We have been able to get around and see a lot by bus and the subway. It is so huge! I can't get over how many tall buildings and apartment buildings there are. We can't wait to get home and compare pics with our friends Dan and Trish who adopted their daughter Lia from Chongqing in 2003 - she and Hannah are best of buds.


2 comments:
Dear Baker Family,
I live for your updates--they are the highlight of my day! Your pictures make me miss China and want to go back and see more. Your have to know what a beautiful, happy family your "Ava" pictures reflect. I praise God that your family is finally all together-- no one is missing any more.
My prayers are with you,
Lorna
So glad to see these wonderful pics. Ava looks so happy and well adjusted already. What a cutie and it looks like she has a ton of personality! The tender bath pics are so sweet. I am definitely missing China knowing that you guys are right there right now!
All the best!
Love, Erika
Post a Comment