Yesterday was a a big day for Hannah! In addition to enjoying the tricks and treats of Halloween, Hannah ran laps for an event at school (the Foot Frolic Frenzy), became the star student for her kindergarten class, and she lost her first tooth. Losing a tooth was a huge deal for Hannah - probably the highlight of her day (even better than getting candy, I think). She often comes home from school and shares who has lost a tooth or who has a wiggly tooth. I guess losing a tooth is a big deal for kindergarteners.She was so excited about putting her tooth under her pillow and imagining the tooth fairy coming to leave money in place of the tooth. We asked her how much she thought the tooth fairy would leave. I told her maybe it would be a quarter like I had gotten, but she was pretty sure it would be a dollar since that's what her friends had gotten. So of course, the tooth fairy had to leave, oops... I mean the tooth fairy left a dollar. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment