Twenty Years Ago
Sunday, August 16, 2009
20 Year EKHS Reunion
Saturday night was a blast-from-the-past kind of night as I gathered with classmates to celebrate our 20 year high school reunion - am I really that old? I went with my friend Dana and we had a great time reconnecting with old friends from high school. I do have to admit though that high school reunions are bittersweet for me since my best friend from high school, Robin, passed away ten years ago from cancer (right before our 10 year high school reunion). I still miss her and the history we shared together. All in all it was a fun night. I didn't take my camera (I know you're shocked) so I don't have any pictures. I snagged some from Facebook but they look itty bitty (see below) so I'll have to get Dana to email them and then repost them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment