Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Sounds of Silence

I am sitting in a house filled with nothing but silence. Well, actually I have my favorite Steve Bell CD playing, but that doesn't count. Ava is taking a nap and Hannah is playing at a friend's house so I have a few moments to myself. We had a loud and rambunctious morning so I have to say I'm really enjoying the peace and quiet. It won't last long since I have to get Ava up from her nap soon, but that's okay. Just a few moments will give me a recharge so I'm all ready for my active 2 1/2 year old. Here's the dilema I faced earlier this afternoon

Catch up on my laundry pile or...
play puzzles with an adorable 2 year old?
Puzzles won...it wasn't even close. :-)
We also had fun playing with the camera. Here's Ava's attempt at taking a picture of me with her dolls and puzzles. I love it!

We took these two ourselves...can you tell?

I love you, my sweet, happy and goofy Ava! xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Karen said...

I read your last few entries, and I have to say that your girls are very blessed to have such a creative, loving mom!