Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Grade, Here We Come!

This morning after I woke up Hannah she exclaimed, "I'm still tired, but I'm so eager for school!" What a great way to start the school year! I love that she is confident and doesn't seem to be anxious about school. We are so grateful for that.

Despite having a great summer and not really wanting it to end, we are excited for this new chapter in Hannah's life. She is ready to be challenged and learn new things, she is ready to be social and hang out with her friends every day, she is ready to express her creativity in new ways, she is ready to play on the playground (one of her favorite things about school) and do flips on the bars, she is ready to learn more about living as a child of God, she is ready for first grade adventures.

I thought I would be more emotional about Hannah starting first grade and being in school all day, every day...but I guess I'm ready too.

Love you, sweet pea! Hope you have a wonderful first day! xoxox

Ready for First Grade

Someone else is ready for school too

Hannah's teacher Mrs. K.

Hannah is thrilled to be in the same class with one of her best friends, Grace. They even managed to wear the same color on the first day without planning it. :-)

No comments: