Sunday, October 4, 2009

Peace

In less than 12 hours, I will finally be having my surgery. I'm ready. I'm done with my nesting and I'm tired of being on a liquid diet, which has included a yummy surgical prep cocktail. Yes, I'm ready to be done waiting. Amazingly, I am at peace. I don't know how extensive my surgery will be or what the results will bring, but I am filled with peace. Tonight, Phillipians 4:6-7 keeps running through my mind...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding, will guard you hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sheryl-
You are on my heart this morning and I will be praying for you and your family all day. Thank you for your beautiful testimony of peace...