Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ava's Gotcha Day

On August 12 we celebrated Ava's Gotcha Day. It has been three years since we first held our little bundle of joy. Sniff. She's not so little anymore. Sniff. I'm not sure where our baby went because it sure seems like it was just yesterday when we first welcomed Ava into our family and into our hearts. Now she's on her way to turning 4 and she is definitely not a baby. Notice the dress she is wearing in the bottom photos. It's the same one that Hannah wore in China when we adopted Ava. I think that's why it hit me that Ava is no longer my baby. Sniff. She may not be a baby anymore, but she is still our bundle of joy.

Happy Gotcha Day to our sweet, funny, and feisty soon-to-be-four-year-old! We love you to the moon and back! xoxoxo





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day Ava!!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! What an amazing little addition and blessing Ava has been to your family!

Catherine