Sunday, August 29, 2010

This and That

August is nearly finished and I'm caught up on my blog. Woohoo! Well, woohoo for being caught up, not for August being nearly finished. Just wanted to make that clear. :-) Here are some random August shots that all conjure up good memories. Man, oh man, am I sad to see August go!

A beautiful night for a walk in the park


Babysitting Alissa


Celebrating a dear friend's 40th birthday...the beginning of many 40th celebrations to come ( I guess I won't mind turning 40 along with
so many of my friends)

Golf lessons from Daddy

Art Camp was a big hit!

Playing at the Children's Museum

Having a swingin' good time with Abby

Two Bakers in the kitchen :-)

Getting a manicure from Daddy - I had to include this picture. Doug, you rock!

Toasting a friendship that has lasted for 34 years!

No comments: